CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You give this consent to Sophia Solutions s.r.o. to process your personal data for the purpose of communicating with you about your request. Your personal data will not be used for marketing purposes. You may withdraw this consent at any time and the processing of your personal data will be terminated. More detailed information about the processing of your personal data can be found below.
1. IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
- The controller of your personal data is Sophia Solutions s.r.o., with its registered office at Nad Petruskou 2280/3, Vinohrady (Prague 2), 120 00 Prague, Comp. Reg. No.: 26736471, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Metropolitan Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 90534 (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller").
- The contact details of the Controller are as follows: Mailing address: Nad Petruskou 2280/3, 120 00 Prague 2 - Vinohrady, E-mail: email@example.com, Telephone +420 226 517 800.
- The Controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent given to this Controller to the extent of Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ("the Regulation").
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The purpose of processing your personal data is to communicate between you and the Controller regarding your request.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the Controller to the extent of Article 22 of the Regulation.
4. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
- The period for which your personal data will be stored by the Controller is two (2) years from the date of your consent to the processing for this purpose, but no longer than until your consent to the processing of your personal data for this processing purpose is withdrawn.
5. OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Other recipients of your personal data may be persons providing technical, organizational or business activities related to the operation of the website or applications of the Controller in accordance with the instructions of the Controller (personal data processors).
- The controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation.
6. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- Under the terms and conditions set out in the Regulation, you have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data given to the Controller at any time. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to such withdrawal of consent. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data has infringed or is infringing the Regulation, among other things you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- You are under no obligation to provide personal data. The provision of your personal data is not a legal or contractual requirement, nor is it a requirement that is necessary to enter into a contract.